Terms & Conditions
- Prices provided are correct at time of printing and are subject to alteration without prior notice. We will endeavour to notify clients of any changes at our discretion.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of packaging and delivery.
- Stationery, such as laboratory chits are provided free of charge but must be requested as and when required.
- Gold or precious metals are charged as a supplement unless otherwise stated, this includes a surcharge equal to current VAT rate to cover supplier costs.
- The fitting of an appliance is acknowledgment that the laboratory has produced the appliance to the client’s specification and satisfaction. Appliances are constructed to the requirements of the client and the laboratory is not responsible for the suitability of those requirements.
- We will endeavour to construct the highest quality appliances at all times. Any faults must be brought to our attention prior to being fitted so that adjustments can be made.
- Remakes will be charged at the discretion of the laboratory.
- Accounts are due for payment within 30 days from the date of invoice. We reserve the right to apply statutory interest on unpaid invoices outside of our credit terms. We also reserve the right to claim compensation for recovery costs under late payment legislation.
- Errors on an invoice must be brought to our attention within 21 days of the date on the invoice otherwise it will be deemed correct and the amount will be payable.
All private work carries a 5 year guarantee.
All NHS & insurance work carries a 1 year guarantee.